- To flake big industrial chocolate blocks or 8 individual blocks of 5 kg each (40 kg in 5 min).
- This machine could also be used for cacao butter blocks or other vegetable and/or animal fats (20-25 kg in 2.5 min)
- Flaking is possible to different thicknesses and lengths.
- For decorative flakes or obtain flakes ‘quick to melt’.
- Stainless steel construction, robust execution, slightly pearled.
- Transparent cover for safety and hygiene.
- Machine equipped with 4 heavy-duty castors with brake.
- Flakes directly at the blocks themselves, by means of a rotating movement
- The block(s) will not be in contact with any oily or greasy substances.
- Features two anti-static collection bins for the collection of flakes.
- Completely automatic, with automatic and accelerated return.
- Separate motor for drive and knife (pushing blocks and rotating knives).
- The speed of both motors can be regulated by potentiometers.
400V 3ph 50HZ / 220 V 3ph 60 Hz
- Different knives are available, to produce flakes of different lengths
- Connection to a Prefamac melting kettle, quick melter or Giraffe-transport belt can be offered.
Height 1360 mm, Length 1850 mm, Width 700 mm, Weight 420 kg
- Easy cleaning procedures.
- All controls are easily accessible.
New machine - but already 30 years of flaking experience (and 100 exporting countries) via various types of flaking machines.