In comparison with the manual moulding machine, this machine will temper the chocolate automatic. Content 30 kg and content 60 kg is available. Especially for filling and vibrating chocolate moulds: manual, via dosing system or via scraper. Can be combined with an enrober belt for enrobed pralines, truffles or cookies.
- Stainless steel construction.
- Frame on castors.
- Cut-away at the front of the frame, for ergonomic foot-control.
- Chocolate will be moved and cooled in the machine via stainless steel spindle in double jacket stainless steel housing.
- Standard vibration table with separate motor.
- Content tray (excl. piping): 30kg or 60kg.
- Heating carpet around the chocolate tray, the outlet underneath the chocolate tray, de underside of the spindle housing and the distribution pipe above.
- Heating controlled via digital thermostat and with three extra security thermostats.
- Cooling via hermetic cooling group.
- Separate motor for steering mechanism and spindle.
- Equipment protected by built-in motor protection.
- Electrical controls at the inner side of the machine grouped an a central panel with hinges.
- Operation Continua completely integrated in PLC control (colours).
3 phase 380-420V 50/60Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz or 200V 50/60Hz.
Other executions: on demand.
- Dosing system for moulds (Quickfill 3x7, 3x8 or 4x6).
- Enrober belt 18/28cm with paper take-off section.
- Enrober belt 18/28cm with truffle extension and truffle table (90 or 150 cm).
- Pneumatic scraper
- Manual moulding machine 30kg and Continua 30kg have the same enrober belt (but the accessories are different).
- Continua 30
Length: 940 mm (if vibration table is mounted), width: 730 mm (emergency stop inclusive), height: 1450 mm; weight 220 kg.
- Continua 60
Length: 1140 mm (if vibration table is mounted), width: 870 mm (emergency stop inclusive), height: 1460 mm; weight 285 kg.
Easy cleaning procedures.