In comparison with the manual moulding machine, this machine will temper the chocolate automatic. Especially for filling and vibrating chocolate moulds: manual or via dosing system. Can be combined with an enrober belt for enrobed pralines, truffles or cookies.
- Stainless steel Construction, frame can be executed in stainless steel or colour.
- Frame on castors.
- Cut-away at the front of the frame, for ergonomic foot-control.
- Chocolate will be moved and cooled in the machine via stainless steel spindle in double jacket stainless steel housing.
- Vibration table with separate motor, placed centrally and for moulds type 1000 on one side and for moulds type 2000 on the other side, heated.
- Content tray (excl. piping): 15kg.
- Heating carpet around the chocolate tray, the outlet underneath the chocolate tray, de underside of the spindle housing and the distribution pipe above.
- Heating controlled via digital thermostat and with three extra security thermostats.
- Cooling via hermetic cooling group.
- Separate motor for steering mechanism and spindle.
- Equipment protected by built-in motor protection.
- Electrical controls at the inner side of the machine grouped an a central panel with hinges.
- Operation Inspire, and possible options such as wire conveyor, blower,… completely integrated in PLC control (colours).
Single phase 220-240V 50Hz or 110-120V 60Hz or 100V 50/60Hz.
Other executions: on demand.
- Dosing system for moulds (Quickfill 3x7, 3x8 or 4x6).
- Enrober belt Inspire 18cm with paper take-off section.
- Enrober belt 18cm with truffle extension and truffle table.
Length: 760 mm (800 mm if vibration table is mounted), width: 700 mm, height: 1440 mm, weight 200 kg.
Easy cleaning procedures.