To make standard flakes from chocolate blocks.
Max. chocolate block space: width 24,5cm, length 55cm, thickness 9,5cm.
PREHEATING OF THE CHOCOLATE BLOCKS IS REQUIRED!
- Stainless steel construction and frame.
- Processing time: 10 to 20 minutes for 10 kg of chocolate (for 2 blocks of 2,5kg or 5kg).
- Adjustable flake thickness.
- Flat simple knife.
- Optional different knives to produce flakes of various lengths.
- Built-in safety mechanism to protect against injury caused by knife.
- Mounted on castors.
- Two drawers to collect flakes.
- The machine is now equipped with a linear slide table (without lubricant). The block chocolate will not be in contact with any oily or greasy substances.
- Lateral attachment of pushing plate by means of vibration dampers to enlarge the lifespan of the machine.
- Standard automatic and accelerated return.
- Separate motors for drive and knife.
3 phase 380-420V 50/60Hz or 220-240V 50/60Hz or single phase 100V 50/60Hz.
- Industrial execution.
- Different knives.
- Other dimensions of chocolate blocks.
Height 1060 mm, length 1530 mm, width 500 mm, weight 108 kg.
Easy cleaning procedures.
All controls are easily accessible.
All over the world.