To make curled flakes (like cigarettes) ± 7 cm length from chocolate blocks.
Max. chocolate block space: width 27 cm, length 47 cm, thickness 8,2cm.
PREHEATING OF THE CHOCOLATE BLOCKS IS REQUIRED!
- Stainless steel construction and frame.
- Processing time: 6 to 13 minutes for 10 kg of chocolate (for 2 blocks of 2,5kg or 5kg).
- Adjustable flake thickness.
- Cylinder with 6 knives.
- Optional different knives to produce flakes of various lengths (non-curling end result).
- The machine is equipped with a linear slide table (without lubricant). The block chocolate will not be in contact with any oily or greasy substances.
- Built-in safety mechanism to protect against injury caused by knife.
- Mounted on castors.
- Two drawers to collect flakes.
- Completely automatic operation and accelerated return.
- Separate motors with speed control for drive and knife.
220-240V 1ph 50Hz or 220/240V 3ph 60Hz or 100V 1Ph 50/60Hz.
Other executions: on demand.
- Industrial execution.
- Different knives to produce flakes of various lengths (non-curling end result).
- Other dimensions of chocolate blocks.
Height 880 mm, length 1460 mm, width 480 mm, weight 120 kg
Weight knife: +/- 4kg.
Easy cleaning procedures.
All controls are easily accessible.
All over the world.