To pneumatically flake chocolate blocks to different thickness of flakes on artisanal and / or industrial level. At industrial level, several machines are placed next to
each other with an underlying conveyor.
Max. chocolate block space: width 28 cm, length 44 cm, thickness 4,4cm.
ALWAYS PREHEAT THE CHOCOLATE BLOCKS TO A MINIMUM TEMPERATURE OF 26°C (please consult your chocolate supplier) to avoid quick wear-and-tear, not under warranty.
- Stainless steel construction, also the frame and knife, slightly pearled.
- Processing time: 2 to 3 minutes for 5kg of chocolate (or 2 blocks of 2,5kg).
- Adjustable flake thickness.
- Cylinder with 6 knives.
- Optional different knives to produce flakes of various lengths (non curling end result).
- Inbuilt security on knife. When the transparent cover is lifted, the knife and pushing plate can't rotate.
- Mounted on 4 castors, of which 2 with brakes.
- One drawer 60/40 cm to collect flakes.
- Completely automatic operation with standard automatic and accelerated return.
- The chocolate block is pneumatically pushed down (compressed air cylinder attached to stainless steel pressure plate) with adjustable speed (via pressure control and counter-pressure control).
220-240V 1ph 50Hz or 110/120V 1ph 60Hz or 100V 1Ph 50/60Hz.
- Industrial execution
- Different knives to produce flakes of various lengths
Height 1710 mm, length 1270 mm, width 530 mm, weight 125 kg
Weight knife: +/- 4kg
Easy cleaning procedures.
All controls are easily accessible.
All over the world.