To flake a chocolate block into 'snippers' or flakes of chocolate.
Max. chocolate block space: length 47cm x width 27cm x thickness 4,5cm.
PREHEATING OF THE CHOCOLATE BLOCKS IS REQUIRED!
- Compact design (table-top model).
- Stainless steel construction, also the pick up tray.
- Processing time: 13 to 30 minutes for 5 kg of chocolate (for 1 block of 2,5kg or 5kg).
- Set of two knives.
- Different knives available to obtain different lengths of flakes.
- Built-in safety mechanism to protect against injury caused by blade.
- Equipped with a pick up tray with plexiglas inspection hole.
- Standard delivered with two additional Snipper wires
Single phase 220-240V 50Hz or 110-120V 60Hz or 100V 50/60Hz (is 220V 50Hz with transfo).
- Different blades to produce flakes of various lengths.
- Different size of chocolate blocks.
Type I: Height 510 mm (790 mm with the lever up), length 370 mm, width 430 mm, weight 29 kg.
Type II: Height 710 mm, length 440 mm, width 400 mm, weight 42 kg.
Easy cleaning procedures.
All controls are easily accessible.
All over the world.